Now in its 14th year Snipes Farm Day Camp continues to be a nurturing and delightful place for children and youth to learn, to grow and to have fun with friends on a farm! There are programs for children and youth from ages 2-17.
A nurse, a chef educator, and an art specialist are on-site with the camp counselors to support the campers and program. Five separate "bunk" areas for each of the camper groups as their home away from home.
Campers spend the day in their age groups and enjoy all-camp gatherings at safe distances, but still catch the spirit of our very special camp community!
- We thought this could finally be a “one of a kind” summer experience for our son. To our delight it was and much, much more. He couldn't wait to go every day. He loved being able to interact with the farm animals every day. He came home dirty and tired and in love with the farm!!
- Farm camp far exceeded our expectations. Our children are excited to go, and disappointed when it’s over. Farm camp is a collection of unique activities that you won’t find at other summer camps. As a parent I feel that I have provided my children with an experience, not a babysitter.
- He thoroughly enjoyed his experience and actually cried when it was over. Well worth the money!
- We chose Farm Camp because our daughter had such a great experience the previous summer. She loved being able to help take care of all the animals; she liked to arrive at camp early just to be able to spend extra time visiting the rabbits and chickens! She was always happy when she came home from farm Camp and excited to tell us about her day. She really enjoyed picking fruit and cooking treats with fresh foods from the farm. Everyone we interacted with at Farm Camp was wonderful and the experience more than met our expectations. We are definitely planning to send her again next year.
- It was a great experience for him to form new relationships. Staff were great with nurturing those relationships and helping them grow positively. The staff were very pleasant and involved with the kids. You could tell they loved their jobs.