Fall Weekends at Snipes Farm
There is so much to do at Snipes Farm every Saturday and Sunday in the Fall!
NOTE: Fall events begin Saturday September 21st, 2019
Check out our Farm Museum, take a hayride out to our orchard to visit the pumpkin patch, visit with our barnyard animals, explore our "Wonderful Wetlands" themed Corn Maze. Visit our Cider Barn where you can purchase fresh-pressed apple cider, pies, candy and caramel apples, and apple cider doughnuts! In October, our Food for Thought Cafe will be serving up organic hot dogs, organic coffee, pickles-on-a-stick, and more!
All proceeds from our Fall Weekends support Snipes Farm and Education Center's mission to model and teach sustainable farming while building community and reconnecting people to the land.
- Fall Harvest weekends (Oct 12-13 and Oct 26-27) and Land of Enchantment (Oct 5) admission is $9 per person, ages 2 and up.
- Family Fun Day (Sept 21) and Oktoberfest (Oct 19) is $6 per person
- Friday and Saturday Wonderful Wetlands Corn Maze Nights is $8 per person - Fridays from 5pm to 10pm (with last group entering at 9 pm) and Saturdays from 9am to 10pm (with last group entering at 9 pm)
- Fall Harvest Weekend hours are Saturdays from 9am - 6pm and Sundays from 10am - 5pm. $9 per person
- 5K Charity Fun Run and Walk hosted by Extreme Fitness is $25 per person, tickets purchased through Eventbrite
Flashlight Corn Maze Adventure
Looking for something fun to do on Friday or Saturday night? Explore our corn maze by flashlight! This year's theme is "Wonderful Wetlands" - do activities and solve a puzzle related to glorious natural wetlands as you get lost in the corn maze! Make sure to bring your own flashlights!
Open Friday and Saturday evenings
Friday, October 5 through Saturday, October 27 from 6-10 pm with last group entering at 9 pm.
$8 per person ages 12+
$6 per person under 12 years
Interested in bringing a group? Click here to schedule a group opportunity. Consider booking a private nighttime hayride or bonfire for an exciting, fun-filled evening!