We are very sorry.... Summer Camp is full and we are not accepting registrations at this time.
Snipes Farm Day Camp Counselor in Training (CIT) Program provides volunteers the opportunity to gain confidence and skills through service and leadership training. A two week commitment is required to participate.
The CIT Program includes:
- Orientation during camp staff training
- Designated staff to supervise and mentor
- Goal setting and support to achieve goals set
- Invitation to lead simple activities or projects (songs, cheers, games, or a craft activity) as ready
CITs are required to:
- Be enthusiastic helpers to camp directors, instructors, and counselors
- Be willing and caring mentors to younger campers by modeling SFDC guidelines for demonstrating responsibility, reliability, stewardship, creativity, and building friendship and community
CIT duties will include:
- Helping with daily staff chores and camp chores
- Assisting campers during instructional activities and during free time
- Supporting camp staff as needed and helping each day to be a good one!
There is no cost for participation in the CIT program.
For more information, please contact Camp Director Melanie Douty-Snipes at 215-295-1139 ext. 105 or Melanieds@snipesfarm.org