So Sorry! Summer Camp is all filled up now. Please think of us next year in 2022!
Summer camp starts June 21!
Camp director Melanie and deputy director Brent are busy working with staff to prepare for the children’s arrival. A nurse, a chef, and an art specialist will be on-site with the camp counselors to serve their needs. Five separate bunk areas are set up to follow Covid guidelines.
Snipes Farm is perfect place for children and youth to learn, grow and have fun with friends on a farm! There are programs for children and youth from ages 3-17.
- We thought this could finally be a “one of a kind” summer experience for our son. To our delight it was and much, much more. He couldn't wait to go every day. He loved being able to interact with the farm animals every day. He came home dirty and tired and in love with the farm!!
- Farm camp far exceeded our expectations. Our children are excited to go, and disappointed when it’s over. Farm camp is a collection of unique activities that you won’t find at other summer camps. As a parent I feel that I have provided my children with an experience, not a babysitter.
- He thoroughly enjoyed his experience and actually cried when it was over. Well worth the money!
- We chose Farm Camp because our daughter had such a great experience the previous summer. She loved being able to help take care of all the animals; she liked to arrive at camp early just to be able to spend extra time visiting the rabbits and chickens! She was always happy when she came home from farm Camp and excited to tell us about her day. She really enjoyed picking fruit and cooking treats with fresh foods from the farm. Everyone we interacted with at Farm Camp was wonderful and the experience more than met our expectations. We are definitely planning to send her again next year.
- It was a great experience for him to form new relationships. Staff were great with nurturing those relationships and helping them grow positively. The staff were very pleasant and involved with the kids. You could tell they loved their jobs.