CAMP LEADERSHIP PROGRAM for Youth ages 12-14
We look forward to an exciting CLP program in 2021! In the meanwhile check out our 2020 programs here!
The Camp Leadership Program (CLP) combines service, leadership development, skill building, adventure and fun!
The program includes:
- Daily team building activities
- Exploring the farm’s woods, fields, creeks and gardens
- Leadership training to develop listening, facilitation and conflict resolution skills
- Camp and farm community service projects including: special animal care, mural painting, camper birthday baking, leading games or songs
- Periodic farm projects with the farm staff
- A weekly workshop led by CLP staff and special guests on topics including: art, music, science, world cultures, nature or stewardship
- Friday lunch-making extravaganza. CLPs create the menu, harvest fresh ingredients and prepare the recipes together. Family favorite recipes are welcomed!
- New This Year - THURSDAY TREKS! Treks will take CLPs to explore amazing places in our community!
Week One: Bowman Wildlife Preserve and Bowman Tower
Week Two: Core Creek State Park
Week Three: N.J. State Museum & Planetarium
Week Four: Pennsbury Manor
Week Five: Silver Lake Nature Center
Week Six: Delaware Canal Tow Path & Thompson-Neely House and Mill
Week Seven: Churchville Nature Center
Week Eight: Mercer Museum and Font Hill
Week Nine: Ralph Stover State Park
CLP participant expectations:
- Bring positive energy to all activities
- Model the Farm Camp guidelines
- Be thoughtful about younger campers during chores and free-times
- Bring your best and bring out the best in others to all activities
COST: $390 per week
*with all available discounts applicable
For more information contact:
215-295-1139 Ext. 105