CAMP LEADERSHIP PROGRAM for Youth ages 12-14
The Camp Leadership Program (CLP) combines service, leadership development, skill building, adventure and fun! The program hitches to the Farm Camp weekly themes but with a deeper dive.
The program includes:
- Daily team building
- Exploring the farm’s woods, fields, creeks and gardens
- Leadership training to develop listening, facilitation and conflict resolution skills
- Camp and farm community service projects including: special animal care, mural painting, trail and conservation projects
- Periodic farm projects with the farm staff
- Workshops led by CLP staff and special guests on topics including: art, music, science, world cultures, nature or stewardship
- Friday lunch-making extravaganza. CLPs create the menu, harvest fresh ingredients and prepare the recipes together. Family favorite recipes are welcomed!
COST: $380 per week
*with all available discounts applicable
For more information contact:
215-295-1139 Ext. 105