We offer diverse volunteer opportunities including farming, education, maintenance, seasonal events, etc. Please fill out the form below and indicate any special skills or talent you'd like to bring to the farm! Someone from Snipes Farm will contact you shortly. Thank you!
Examples of past projects:
- Building foot bridges and clearing our forest nature trails
- Teaching projects at our summer camp
- Gleaning apples in the orchard for food pantry donations
- Planting seeds on Earth Day or potato harvest in late summer
- Bunny Ambassadors in the fall allow the public to meet our bunnies and share fun bunny facts
- Helping homeless families make the best use of farm food through easy recipes and food preseation ideas
Join one of our Volunteer Teams or contact us to set up a unique volunteer experience!
Join us every Saturday morning from June to November from 8-10am to help farmers weed, tend or harvest the crops. There is always great conversation and fellowship and a lot of satisfaction when we get to the end of a row and see our beautiful work!
We are a year-round education center for people of all ages providing farm, environmental and nutrition education programs at schools, community events and at the farm. If you would like to help others to learn about food, farms and the power of nature join this team!
Help with set up, flow and clean up at educational, community building and fundraising events such as Earth Day and Fall Harvest Weekends.
Other Talents Needed
Do you like to paint or fix things, or do you have a passion for marketing or organizing supplies? There are always ways to help to keep things humming along.
High School Service Projects
We are an approved site for high school service projects required for graduation. Join us this spring to complete your hours of service.
Please fill out the volunteer form and your area of interest!